Welcome to Zipchat Inc. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zipchat's website and services. By accessing this website and using our services, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Zipchat if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Zipchat Inc owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Zipchat. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Use of the Service
You agree to use Zipchat services only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Zipchat.
4. User Accounts
- Registration: You may be required to create an account to use certain features of our services. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated.
- Brand Removal Clause: Merchants who wish to remove the Zipchat branding from the chat interface must make a formal request to do so. The removal of branding is considered an additional service and will incur an extra charge. Please note that this feature is not automatically included in any of our existing plans and must be specifically discussed.
- Termination: Zipchat reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account at its sole discretion.
5. Payment and Refunds
- All services rendered by Zipchat are provided on a non-refundable basis.
- Users are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Zipchat services through an Internet access provider or other third-party services.
6. Limitation of Liability
Zipchat, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, service interruption, computer damage or system failure.
7. Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Zipchat reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is significant, we will provide at least 30 days' notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
8. Links to Other Sites
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Zipchat Inc. Zipchat has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.